Monday, June 11, 2007

Ana Ivanović : The Most Popular Serbian Tennis Babes



Even though you did not win the 2007 French Open Grand Slam Final, you are already make some noise "darling". Oopps. Sorry if i'm too much being at the losing side, but she's truly awesome. We all know, you were being "chickenized" at the recent final to a better player (Henin The Great), but reaching the Roland Garros final is not ordinary things to achieve. At a tender age of 19, she already did it. Big 'kiss' to you Ana. :)



Country Serbia
Residence Basel, Switzerland
Date of birth November 6, 1987 (1987-11-06)
Place of birth Belgrade, Serbia, then Yugoslavia
Height 1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)
Weight 72 kg (158 lb)
Turned Pro August 17, 2003
Plays Right; Two-handed backhand
Career Prize Money $1,616,854



Losing is never easy, and, of course, I was disappointed. But I had my learning and I am sure the next time it will be my turn. - after losing in the third round of the French Open 2006




My first priority is tennis. But being on the catwalk might be an interesting experience. Let's see what the future brings.




I never use make-up on the court. I like it the natural way.




I admire Roger Federer , not only for his tennis but also for his personality. And my role models are Monica Seles and Martina Navratilova. Nowadays, I like Kim Clijsters , and I am impressed by the comeback of Martina Hingis . By the way, I would like to play her in the future. -on her fav tennis idol




It's becoming, yeah. Yeah, sure. -answering if clay is her fav


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 comments:

Wilson José said...

she is levelly...

visit my blog, http://blog.wilson.com.pt/category/sport

Thanks

gmbr.masta said...

did you mean.. lovely? In that case.. 100% agree. Of course she is..

: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Text Link Ads